Monday, November 28, 2005

Puzzle goes great!





















Puzzle of 1500 pieces

This afternoon at lunch time I did a piece of my puzzle. It’s a big one! But it goes pretty well! There are all little scenes in one big puzzle. There is one man golfing, in an other part of the puzzle there is a man climbing a tree, so nice to make it. ….

This afternoon when I came from school I directly asked Mom if she heard something about Grandma Corrie…. She may have her operation to day, getting a new hip. Mom only heard that she might have the operation but not when and at what time…

When we where on the bowling we heard that she was in the operation room .

Just now Grandpa Frans called and said that she was back in her room and the operation succeeded pretty well. I’m so happy for her!

















Grandma get well!
I hope you will soon be well again!

I'll go to bed.. bye.. see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home