Thursday, November 24, 2005

New game on the internet!














Habbo

This morning teacher Henk came into our classroom to tell use about a bowling tournament against other schools, that will take place in the second week of January. Of course I’ll play that tournament for our school, that’s so cool!
This afternoon after school I went home with Mark. We played a new game on the computer all afternoon, it’s called Habbo Hotel. That’s a great game! Every one who is playing the game has a hotel room were you can go or you go to the library or the swimming pool and talk (chat) to other players. Only when you want furniture for your room you have to pay for that.
Tonight when I got home I played on the Habbo game with Mark, we chat a little in his hotel room. His room because he has chairs to sit on (his mother allowed him to buy some furniture, you do that by making a telephone call and you get a code you have to use on the computer. My Mom won‘t ever let me do that !!!!) It’s such a cool game and you can play it with all of your friends who are at home behind their computer.

I’ll go and play with Timmie now... Bye... See you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home