Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New books!















Aaaaaa..the creepy coach!

This afternoon after school I went to the bus stop... to see if Mom was coming…. yes … she got 2 bags with books! Today and tomorrow there is a big book sale on quite near to Mom’s work, that’s only once a year and you can buy there books from €1,- , €2,- , €3,- a book.. I wish I could go there but that’s not possible because I have to go to school.
Yes, Mom succeeded in buying the book creepy coach, that’s a very exciting series, I read one of them. She also had 2 books of the danger series and a Paul van Loon book, there all so cool! Mmmmhhh…… I’ve got a lot to read…. I love it….

After I’ve seen all the books Mom brouhgt home we started to make the surprise present for school.
We did a lot of gluing with newspapers but that’s all I have to say about it. I don’t tell you now what it will be, because a lot of my friends at school will see what I’m making then and that’s not going to happen. So here is a mysterious picture maybe you can guess what it is?

Mom went to school tonight to see my rapport card and talk about it, she said it was a wonderful rapport card! PPpphhhff...I'm always a little tensed when the teacher talks to Mom about my school work……

I'll go upstairs now... bye ... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home