Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mighty good puzzle!














Together with dad making the puzzle...

This morning at school we made music together. Thomas and Mark brought their guitar and I my trumpet. Last week teacher Bob from the music school gave me some new music, St. Nicholas songs, the only problem is that I play the second trumpet and so is the music. It’s not a complete music part… at the music school we only play those parts together in the band. Only the song “Who’s coming every year" was more or less o.k. It was nice making music the three of us and the rest, all the other kids in the class were singing…. Only St. Nicholas song…..

This afternoon I worked hard on my surprise present again…. It becomes so great! It only takes a lot of time to make it, but that doesn’t matter I love doing it. It’s a very, very Dutch thing… you still don’t know he?

Tonight Dad and I worked on the puzzle again the puzzle which we have lent of marijke. It’s a big one and has 1500 pieces, it’s difficult but so cool!

Go upstairs now… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home