Monday, November 21, 2005

I’ve got my shirt!















Drivingschool Dave!

This afternoon when school went out, Mark wanted to show his sturdiness to a few other boys and kicked my bicycle. The splash-board broke and fell down on the ground. That’s quite annoying, when I’ll drive through the downpour I’ll be covered with mud and water! Dad is repairing the splash-board right now for more over then 45 minutes… he’s not very happy….

When I got home from school this afternoon, I helped Mom with the cooking, I cooked the pasta. After that we had an early dinner because I had to go to the Bowling tonight.















This evening I played in an other team then the one they told me I should play in … I don't know why, the made a mistake they told us…. But I got my sponsor shirt at last! I am playing for the driving school Dave. On the front there is a picture of some pins and a ball, it’s so cool!

After the bowling I directly went to my room, I am making some St. Nicholas presents …for Dad and Mom... pppsss…. don’t say anything…. ooohhh…. its so exciting!

Tomorrow I'll make a start by making the St. Nicholas surprise present for school…I love to make a surprise gift…..

It’s time to go upstairs…. Bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home