Friday, November 25, 2005

Heavy weather!















Feeding Timmie...

This morning when I went to school it was really heavy weather, rain, hail and thunder-storm! Mam brought me to school and together we walked far away from the houses you’ll never know if the roof-tiles begin to fly, it wouldn’t be the first time here! Everything what was loose on the ground flew through the air and the branches broke of the trees. It was still dark and the schoolyard was completely under water. No one was on his bicycle today.
When I came home for lunch I directly had to go upstairs to change, I was soaking wet. My shoes were full with water, Mom threw them empty and put them on the heater to dry.
I put on my top-boots and another coat when I went back to school.
When I arrived at home when school was finished I was soaking wet again and had to change clothes again… pppfffhhh…..this was really bad!

This afternoon at school I got my rapport card, Dad, Mom, grandpa and grandma were very proud of me, they all said it’s a wonderful rapport card! There are a few very nice marks on there, an 8 for arithmetic, a 10 for topographic a 10 for my herbariums and a 9 for my essay and a few 7 and 6.

Tonight when I gave Timmie his food the weather was still bad… rain and storm. Happily Timmie's hutch is under the shed so he wouldn’t be wet of the rain.

It’s after 10 PM and the weather is still bad. In the south part of the Netherlands it’s snowing and there is more than 1 meter snow on the roads. There is a traffic jam since this morning, some people are in that traffic jam since 11 AM this morning and still not moving! There is all together a traffic jam more than 900 kilometers out through the Netherlands…. There giving the people in the cars hot coffee and food because the end of the traffic jams won’t be over for the next couple of hours….
Mmmm …a bad day … hope it will be over tomorrow!

It’s passed 10 PM I’ll go to bed… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home