Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The first things of Christmas..















The christmas shed is there!

This afternoon I worked on my surprise present again and painted it all black, it’s so cool!

After that I took the Christmas shed, the barn with Christ and his parents, the ox and donkey from the attic and put it in the living room. Oohh… I love it when all the lights are on and the little fire in front is burning. So it’s already a little Christmas in the house.

Next week we decorate the rest of the house, after St. Nicholas. Then we put the Santa in his chair in the garden and put a little Christmas tree right next to him. This afternoon we bought the lights for the outside tree.

I’ll go and do a little piece of the puzzle I’m making… bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home