Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bad weather today!















Studying for Friday

Today the weather was very bad. This morning when I went to school it rained and hailed and it was cold, no playing outside today!
This afternoon we had hot tea and cake and pepernoten (Dutch delicacy at St. Nicholas). Then it’s almost St. Nicholas, eating pepernoten.
Normally I don’t like pepernoten but these ones were pretty good. They were covered with chocolate…..mmmmm.. that was tasty!

This evening I studied hard on my trumpet, I have to know this piece of music by Friday because then we’ll get the new music St. Nicholas songs, that’s so cool to play! “See St. Nicholas ship is coming from Spain!” After St. Nicholas we’ll get the Christmas songs to take home and that’s so nice to play.






















This evening after dinner we had coffee and St. Nicholas chocolate letter. It was my letter the M that one is so big,

I’ll go upstairs now… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home