Sunday, November 20, 2005

Autumn decoration















Autumn decoration

This afternoon I was a little bored. Mark wasn’t home and there was no one playing outside and Mom was making an autumn decoration at the neighbors. So I joined them and made my own decoration. I can’t wait till after St. Nicholas then we always make Christmas decorations that’s so cool to do! On the picture above you can see my decoration. Marijke the neighbor gave me a little Christmas bear which I put in, nice isn’t it?
Tonight I did my homework for school, Dutch grammar. All lines in which you have to say if the words ends on t, or d, dt, de, or te, dde or tte. It wasn’t difficult at all, we have a scheme for that, so I finished it very quickly.
Its 8.30 PM already I’ll have to go to bed….bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home