Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Working on the books project!

Picture: This is the lake behind our house where I always go fishing with Mark


To day were not going to fish, we don’t have the time for that we’ll have to finish the books project we started yesterday Mark and me.. So after I had my lunch I went to Marks place. Yesterday we have started to make some price tickets to put on all the books we are going to sell on the school books market next week. We made the tickets on the computer and put a string to it and stick it on the books. We also made a lucky-box with lots off bits of old newspapers in it and on bottom of it we put some books. For €0,60 every child can try to get something out of it. That’s nice isn’t it?
When we were finished I went home to do something on my
Ajax story. I did almost everything on the computer and I’m quite far with it.

This evening we had Chili for dinner with rise, I love that!

So I’m going to finish this because there is football on the tv The Netherlands against and
Macedonia it will be exiting!

Bye ..see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home