Monday, October 10, 2005

Today a beautiful sunset!

Picture: When we drove home this evening from the bowling, there was a beautiful sunset seen from the dike just behind our house. In the back you can see a plain that will be landing on the Polderbaan off Schiphol. The white stripes are the tracks of other planes which are gone for a long time.. Nice isn’t it?

This afternoon I went home with Mark to have lunch. We got an assignment from the teacher we had to see on the internet for our project of this week, the books week project, what the men Otto has to do to day. We found the task and took it back to school, so we worked on it this afternoon… it was a nice game….
After school I started to do my homework, the Ajax story I have to write.That was not for long, Justin and Mark came by if I could burn a music CD for Mark, and I succeeded in doing it by myself.

After that I had dinner, a bit early but other whish I would get very hungry at the bowling and that isn’t nice when you have to play with an empty stomach.

I was playing like a tiger! To bad that I didn’t break my records to night…Better next time…
When we left the bowling, there where all police motor cycles standing in a row. The policemen always have a dinner break at the bowling, everyday between 6 and 7 there are lots off police motor cycles standing there.

So its late already … I'll go to bed… bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home