Monday, October 31, 2005

Seeking leaves!



What kind of leave is this?


It was a little difficult this morning going to school after this vacation. (I like school but I don’t always like the big parts of homework!) We started directly doing arithmetic and grammar. But we also had drama today… that’s nice! Someone got a card on which was written an assignment, he or she had to make clear without speaking, just use your hands and body, what was written on the card. I got an easy one, on my card was written “Waiting for an occupied toilet” That wasn’t so difficult…. I trampled my feet on the ground with my hands between my legs. The kids guessed it almost at once.

After school Mark and I went seeking for leaves, for the assignment of school we have to make a herbarium of leaves. Dried leaves we have to stick on a piece of paper and the name of the leave written on it. We have to have a maple, a chestnut, a poplar, an oak and a plane tree and when you want to earn a bonus you’ll have to have a “blongo (?)” I don’t know what that is I’ll have to ask de teacher tomorrow..

This evening bowling was great, I threw great balls. I made an appointment with my teammate for tomorrow for an extra training and he has a bowling ball for me that he wants to show me…mmm… I’m very curious what that will be…



Is this a maple?


On our way home we went through our village to see in the Chestnut lane and the maple street if the were Chestnut trees and maple trees but there weren’t. We searched in other streets and we found a lot of leaves… so I guess I have enough now.. Dad said that in front of the place he works there is a popular tree so he will see tomorrow if there are some fine leaves for me…

So we searched and searched …it was hard to find all the leaves…I’ll hope I wouldn’t dream of searching for leaves to night ….ha..haa …haaa… I’ll go to bed now… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home