Thursday, October 13, 2005

Run for the School!

Picture: After each round you have to get a stamp on your card.

This afternoon we had to run for the school. Last week the teacher gave use a card and told us that we have to collect sponsors for the run for school. People can put on the card how much money they will give for each round we run. So when you run a lot the people have to pay much! The money we collect is for the school, they can buy all sorts off things, books computers, videos all that kind of stuff.
15 minutes after 1 this afternoon the head master Henk blew the horn for the take-off and of we went. It was a big round we had to run. We started just in the park beside our house and then we had to pass our house, then strait to school and back to the starting point. Ppphhhff … when I think of it I’m already tired again.
Mom was watching, she took a day of from work to support us. I was so glad she was there. It was very hot about 22 degrees and in the sun at least 32 degrees it looks almost summer! Because it was so close to our home Mom got me a bottle off water, that was very nice I drank it all at once. It was to hot to run…..but I finally walked 8 rounds that was rather much. There were kids that faked rounds, they didn’t run and got stamps anyway….so they had about 12 stamps! That wasn’t fair, but there are such kids who do that… stupid!

After school I couldn’t play with Mark, we both had to do our homework, the topography for next week. We only have one week to learn it this time, a bit short isn’t it? We have to learn the city’s of the Nederland’s, Belgium and Luxemburg.
After that I had to do my History, tomorrow we have a History test.
At last I did some of my Ajax story. It was almost 5 o’clock when I was finished so I went outside to play for one hour.

Now it is almost 8 o’clock so I’ll go upstairs…. Bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home