Saturday, October 22, 2005

Rain, rain and rain...

Picture: Dark all day...

This morning when I woke up it was already raining. It was 8 o'clock and still dark so I thought it was still early, but it wasn't. When we arrived at the bowling it was so crowded.
The Noord Holland (= the county we live in) selection team was training at our club this morning. Therefore we could not use all the courses and it took so long before you could through your ball again. So the trainers decided that we could play longer if we wanted that… So I played for more over than 2 hours.. that was so great!

After the bowling we went to Schalkwijk (a shopping mall in Haarlem) just to be indoors because the weather was still very bad. Sometimes you think that it over and then the rain starts again.

Picture: Garden centre Groenrijk in our Village.

Before we went home we stopped by the Garden centre Groenrijk to buy some food for Timmie. On our way to the rabbit food we passed a few boxes and baskets with pumpkins. I think they are so cool to curve them en put a candle in it, but they were so expensive €5,-- ( more than $4,- ) a piece. I wanted one but Dad said that it was much to expensive! That’s to bad… no pumpkins so ever!

When we got home I went to Marijke, I had to ask if she wants to give Timmie his food next week when we are away. So I gave her some carrots and green food so she can give that to Timmie.

Just before dinner it was raining so bad that I wanted to look at Timmie in the garden if everything was alright and if the rooftop was closed well. It was raining so hard that I wanted to run quickly back from the hutch to the house, then I slipped backwards and got wet al over, everything was covered with mud… ggghhhrrr…. Mom angry of course because she told me not to go out in the terrible wether, but I just wanted to see if Timmie was alright. So I took of all the dirty clothes of on the door mat right behind the door and handed Mom the clothes. They were dripping mud and Mom was covered all over with it. Than she got more angry… aaaiii…

After dinner I watched Idols on TV, men that’s al laugh…that people think that they can sing… you won’t believe it…it’s so embarrassing…

So it's late already I’ll go to bed and watch some TV there … bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home