Friday, October 14, 2005

Picture from auntie Suus

Picture: Fall colors

Nice fall colors eh? This picture was send to me just when I was writing on my Blog. Nice trees they have in Canada! It was send to me by auntie Suus from Canada. Thanks auntie Suus for the nice picture!

Picture: Just got back from prumpet lessons...

Today at school we had to do 2 tests. The first test was the History test, which was very difficult! I studied so hard yesterday but we all got other questions, things we had years ago. I don’t know that anymore..

After that we also had an arithmetic lesson, test, which was easy! The teacher corrected the test this morning and what do you think? I got a 10- (A-) I was the only one in class who had a good mark, I don’t understand, it wasn’t so difficult… I only made one stupid mistake I forgot one figure…. Aaaii.. that can happen…..

Tonight I went to trumpet lessons, only once this evening. The lessons of this evening at 7 o’clock didn’t go through. Almost all the kids had a party at school so there would be only 2 of us left. Teacher Bob called and said that he had canceled the lesson, so better next week.

That’s all for today it was a quiet day… bye … see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home