Sunday, October 09, 2005

On the move with Mark!

Picture: The street to Marks home, behind the red houses Mark lives.

This morning I played all morning with my new Lego. The big house becomes beautiful!
This afternoon Mark called, he asked if I would come over to play with him. He baked some cakes with his mother this morning and asked if I would like to taste it. Yes I always love to teast cakes, I love cakes! The cake was delicious. After eating the cake we went to visit his grandmother who lives on the other side of our villages near the dike. We went by bicycle. When we left there we went to see his aunt and later also his grandfather. That was a whole trip, but nice..

When we came back we played a little football in the park. Before we know it, it was already dinnertime. We had chicken tonight...mm... I love chicken out of the oven.
After dinner I made a CD ( burned it) for Mark and I took it to his place. So now he has all the good music now, Ali B and the crazy frog...nice is't it?

In the evening Grand Pa came by, he had some problems with his laptop. He was trying to put his holiday pictures on the computer but suddenly they where gone (?) Though Mom couldn't find them either. Computers are sometimes crazy things, sometimes things just disappear..

I'll go upstairs, tomorrow it's school time and then I have to learn again and have to get up early!

Bye... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home