Monday, October 17, 2005

The most beautiful strike ever!

Picture: The sucker beets have to get out of the ground!

I woke up late this morning, it was almost half passed seven. I was so glad that I wasn’t sick anymore, only a little bit tired.
After school Mark and I went to my place to do our Topography with Mom. It was very difficult this time. Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
After the homework it was already bowling time. I throw the most wonderful strike that’s ever possible! When I throw my ball there was a Pin in the gutter from the boy who’s turn was before me. My ball hits the pin in the gutter which flu in the air and was thrown against my 10 pins which I had to hit with my ball…. It was a great strike…!! Wooouuuhh if you would have planned this shot you won’t succeed in doing it this way…

Picture: How is it possible?

Everybody was calling woouh.. sstt ..don’t say anything, this strike doesn’t count. But the machine counted it as if it was a good strike and so I finally broke my record! My highest score ever! It wasn’t al very honest, but everybody on the bowling said it’s all right… don’t worry keep on going Men!

On our way home we passed the fields with the sucker beets. The farmers were still busy getting the beets out of the ground. All the beautiful green fields turning to awful grey clay fields… The picture above shows the beautiful greens field which will be grey after a few hours…

When we got home I did my topo again and it finally went good...
But now I’ll go to bed… I’m so tired…. Bye… see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home