Friday, October 21, 2005

Last day at school!

Picture: Rebuilding of the big beakery on the dike just behind our house.

This morning at the last day of school I took with me the CD that Mom burnt yesterday with the pictures of the Magic Books week event to give to the teacher. So she can take care of it and it will be on the schools internet site in a few days. The teacher liked them, there were a lot of pictures on the CD, I believe there were more then 60 pictures....
This afternoon when I went home for lunch the weather was terrible….rain, rain and more rain… I was soaking wet when I got home. When I got back at school we had to watch an awful film for more then 2 ours…it was so stupid…Now the fall holidays is there one week no school….

Tomorrow I will pack my bags for the vacation we’re leaving this Monday! This afternoon we already did some shopping, groceries we have to take with us Monday. The weather still is very bad and we had a lot of rain on the motorway to Amsterdam and when we got back there was a traffic jam when we got near our village…
Then we passed the big bakery on the dike just behind our house, there was a giant hoisting-crane because they are rebuilding the bakery .. see the picture. Do you see that crane? There was one much bigger at our house 4 years ago when they were rebuilding our house. That’s really through! I will look for the pictures, it’s to pity that we didn’t have a digital camera then, but mom will make a picture of a picture!

Yes I got them… here a few so you can see the crane and the mass in our living room….

Pictures: 1. the giant hoisting crane, 2. and again, 3. our living room, completely broken down!, 4. Neighbor girl friend Ashlyn and me, 5. and again our living room, 6. then the outside totally new!

It was a great time, for about half a year we didn’t have a living room, we almost lived outside happily the weather was fine! I watched all the old pictures this evening, we have 2 albums full, it’s so cool to see that all back!

Now I’ll go upstairs … bye ....see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home