Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Here we are again!

Picture: Lange Frans and Baas B in Lego World Zwolle

Hi, we found a computer in the library of Epe ( east part of the Netherlands)
It's great here! 2 days we had a lot of rain but now the sun is shining and it's even warm!
Yesterday we went to Zwolle to Lego World all day! It was so cool... We have seen all the kids top 20 artists. First Jumbo, then Kus and also Lange Frans and Baas B, so great to see them in real live!

Picture: Sita and Co are drinking Champagne because they put the last Lego part to the biggest Lego creation in the world.

Sita and Co did the whole show and they also sung there latest big hit To the Max! When they placed the last Lego stone I was standing in the frontline and they were making a film which will be on tv this weekend so I think I'll be on TV, maybe....

Picture: Big elephant all made of Lego

We saw all the Lego things,tigers, that’s something for grandma, she always paints tigers and there was a rock band all made of Lego.

Picture: Rock Band

At Lego world
we run into Jasper and Brain who are kids from my school!
In the Lego shop a bought some Lego, a few grey stones and some red ones but it was every expensive. €0, 07 ($0, 08) per gram, well I just had a small bag with a few stones and at the cash-desk I had to pay €19, --!!!! ($23.--) Pphhhff… that’s al lot!

I also made a boat of Lego but when I put it in the water it sunk.. The second time it went better
Well it was a cool day at Lego World!

The house were living in is great and very new and it is in the middle of the woods. The trees are so beautiful here they are very red, that isn’t so were we live, there they turn yellow, not red…

So I’ll stop now, it is a strange computer here, every 5 minutes it asks if I want to go on, I think it will cost a lot of money … bye …see you soon!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home