Saturday, October 08, 2005

A few containers are still there!

Picture: The containers that they used to surround the bomb

After the bowling this morning we went to Lisse ( a small village quit near) On our way to get there we passed the spot where they got the world war 2 bomb out of the ground yesterday. On the spot there were still containers and you could see that they did a lot of digging there. Everywhere there were police - ribbons (?) on the ground with whitch they closed off the neighbourhood.
It's to bad that it was so foggy this morning otherwise you could see the house (the street) in the back were we live. I'm so happy the bomb is gone now!


In Lisse I got the box off Lego I was looking for for so long! So I can build my big house now!

Picture: the farmers land, all the farmers are getting the sugar beets from the land

On our way back home we passed the farmers land quit near to our home, they were busy by taken all the sugar beets from the land. I would liked it to take one home, but mom said , better not. Afterwards I was sorry I didn't do it anyway.


This evening we will eat again an American dinner: Hot dogs! I love them, I'll eat 3! Yes we have to have dinner early this evening because Grand pa and Grand ma are coming back from Spain this evening and we have to catch them at Schiphol airport!

Maybe I'll wite more this evening..... see you


Yes I'm back again! About 15 minutes to 7 a plain off Transavia came over our house, from TV text we read that it must be the one in which Grandpa and Grandma were sitting. So we went to Schiphol. We could park the car in front of the mean doors off Schiphol arport right under the big TV. After Half an hour they came out and we went home with us.


Grand pa and Grand ma had a lot of presents with them for all of us. I got a box with all small cars and one little one for to put by my trains and some little men to put along the track. It's so great all the stuff I got! I love it all! Dad got a bottle of whiskey and Mom got a nice belt and some other stuff I forgot...


So I'll stop for to day because there is a football game on the telly, Holland against Tjechië, it started a while ago so I'll stop now so that I can see the end of it.
Bye..... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home