Sunday, October 23, 2005

Collect everything for tomorrow !

Picture: Just quickly putting some extra music on my mp3 player

This morning I collected everything I want to take with me tomorrow when we’re going out on our holidays. Games, books, mp3 player and of course my play station.

Just when I finished all that, Mark called and asked if I would like to come to his place and play with the Lego trains. He has got 2 trains so cool men! We played all afternoon.
I'm looking forward to the days that are coming! But the coolest thing is Lego World we’ll be visiting on Tuesday! I’m so curios what it all will be. I’ve seen some things on TV and it all looks so great, lions, a complete rock band and all made of Lego, so I can’t wait to get there!


This evening I thought it would be nice to put some new music on my mp3 player to take with me tomorrow, so I plucked the stick in the computer and it only takes 30 seconds per song, quick isn’t it? So new music tomorrow!

So I’ll go to bed now.. I don’t know when I'll be able to write again… maybe there is a possibility to internet somewhere in the woods.....You’ll never know….

Bye… see you soon!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home