Friday, October 07, 2005

Bomb dismantled

Picture: These are the shipping containers which where used to surround the bomb, there are 180 off them!

Its just a very big wall! These are the shipping containers which where used to surround the bomb, there are 180 off them! Its just a very big wall! This picture is not very clear but no one could come any nearer to the bomb. This picture was taken with a very big lens that’s why its not very clear. (a news paper picture)
To day it was pretty quit in our village. No plains to see. Both the runways where still down. The Zwanenburg runway and the Polderbaan runway where still not in use. They were busy all day by getting the bomb from World War 2 which they found yesterday and get it dismantled.

At 11 o’clock we heard a big bang and our windows where shaking. Mom thought it went wrong and was waiting for the sirens of the fire department, ambulances etc. But it did not come. At 5 o’clock was on the news that they succeeded in dismantle the bomb.
They said that at
11 o’clock they made a little explosion to open op the bomb and get the explosive mechanism out of the bomb. So that was the bang we heard at 11 o’clock! After that they could dig it out and they brought it to a big lake in Hoofddorp. At that lake they let it explode, but you never hear from that ... I think that is very strange... they first make the people scared and then it's over you won't here anymore.

The teacher at school asked me this morning if my mom could burn a cd at home for school. Something from the internet for the books week project we have this week. When I got home Mom wasn't happy about that because she just had half an hour to do that before school starts again. She was just busy by making my lunch a tosty. She did it anyway between makening my toasty she sat behind the computer, it wasn't easy what the teacher wanted but Mom made it just in time and I got to school in time! I just gave her a big kiss because of her the lesson could go on this afternoon!

Picture: My American Hamburger with bacon and cheese.

This afternoon after school we had to do the shopping for my dinner party for the Buren-eetclub this evening. It was my turn to cook I really made a nice menu: American Dinner!
After we did the shopping I just started to cook. I first made paste for the brownies the dessert and put it in the cake dish and then in the oven. Then I had to run for trumpet lessons.

Picture: A little toast with on it a little paté with canberry compote.


When I got back I started to make de salad, cut the cucumber and the tomato's. For the mean course I made Hamburgers with bacon and Cheese. It was a big success, everybody liked it.


Now I have to go to bed, tomorrow I have to get up early because I have to get to the bowling at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.... Bye ... see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home