Sunday, October 30, 2005

Aunt Suus from Canada



Aunt Suus and me in the garden.


Today I played outside all day! This morning I woke op very early, I think it was because the clock went back 1 hour (end of the summertime). This morning I called Mark to ask if he wanted to play at the hut we are building in the trees a few blocks from here.
After a while Jasper, Patrick and Justin also came to play and built on the hut. Together we put on the second part of the roof. Wooouwww. It’s so cool now!


Aunt Suus and Grandma



This afternoon grandpa and grandma and aunt Suus from Canada came over. Aunt Suus brought me all kinds off presents! A great cap with the maple leaf from Canada on it, that’s so vet cool man! She also brought me a Beanie Dog, called Odie, man he is so soft and nice, I always like that kind of stuffed animals. (when we go to Artis, the zoo in Amsterdam, I always have to see what kinds of new stuffed animals they have)
Aunt Suus thanks again for the great presents, they are really cool!


Playing with Timmie….



This evening I played with Timmie in the living room, he also liked Beanie Odie a lot, see the picture! He constantly had to smell on Odie.. was so nice to see..

So it’s late already and I have to get up early tomorrow, the holidays are over and tomorrow it’s school time again … I’ll go upstairs …bye see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home