Tuesday, October 18, 2005

All at once it's autumn!

Picture: swept al the autumn leaves away..

This morning at school I did my topo test, it was easy, I didn’t make any mistake and got a 10 (A).
After school I went straight to the shed to get a broom to get the leaves cleaned up in front of our home….there was quite a heap of leaves. It was such a mess there… luckily the dustmen will come tomorrow because the dustbin is full after cleaning al the mess…

To day it’s really autumn, it was so cold this morning only 6 C0 ( 42 F) on our thermometer outside and the meter is close to the house, so it’s colder down to the ground. So I put on my winter coat this morning and I still was cold. I went to school on my bike and my hands were freezing… bbrrr..oohhhh… Timmie in his hutch must be very cold.. Timmie had very cold ears this morning… that’s so sad… But Mom said that he has to get used to the cold, in winter he also has to be out in the garden, only when it’s freezing we place his hutch in the shed.

So now I go upstairs to my nice warm bed…bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home