Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ajax museum

Picture: Amsterdam Arena, the Ajax football stadium.

This morning I first went to the bowling club where I had my bowling training. I had a good training and learned quite a lot. How to stand before you throw the ball. How to keep your arms up when the ball slips out of your hand and more stuff like that.

After the bowling we went to the Ajax museum. For school I ‘m still writing the Ajax story and the last part of the story is about the Ajax museum, that’s why we had to visit the museum. The picture above was taken on top of the parking garage of the Amsterdam Arena, the Ajax stadium.

Inside the museum there was al lot to see. Lots of Ajax trophies, like on the picture below. Lots of football shirts and old pictures of the old Ajax football team.
We took quite a lot of pictures which I can use for my Ajax story (essay).

Picture: All the Ajax trophies they ever won and that's quite a lot and they are beautiful!

There also was a film about a few Ajax football players.

Pictures: picture 1 : The golden football shoe Marco van Basten once won.
Picture 2: The big room with all the Ajax stuff.
Picture 3: The Ajax Shop.
Picture 4: The big square in front of the Ajax Stadium.
Picture 5: The big Heineken Music Hall which is also on the square in front of the Ajax Stadium.
Picture 6: The exit, way out of the parking garage of the Amsterdam Arena.

It was a great day at the Amsterdam Arena and the museum, I liked the trophies the most! They are so ever so cool!!!!!

I’ll go to bed now it’s ever so late now… bye …see you tomorrow!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home